Friday, November 7, 2008

Goodbye Go Kart! Trade #4 Is Official





Trade #4 Went down on Friday, November 7th at noon. The go kart will be missed, that is for sure. But after my recent run in with the police and the stern midnight warning against ever driving on the streets again, I figured it was time to trade off the kart. The go kart went to Brian S. in Lee's Summit. Brian traded me dueling computers- a laptop and a desktop all with top of the line software, a keyboard, a flat screen monitor, the works! So now dueling computers are on the clock. I know, computers are boring but it is time to get practical and stop playing around and I think this will help me trade up to the SUV. Reply under the post and let me know what you think of the trade and email jason@goldenpaperclip.com if you have any good trade offers for the dueling computers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn I guess you are not taking my trade offer then? do you know anyone else whos selling good nice go karts like that ?????

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the latest trade, you are well on your way now. I found the missing key yesterday. Good Luck

Anonymous said...

"Awww....goodbye fun!"

Anonymous said...

That was a good trade, your getting closer. Keep me posted. We currently have more computers than we need. I am still interested in trading if you find something we could use. Good luck