Monday, August 17, 2009

Time to put the boat up for trade unfortunately


Alright, I guess I have to do it! I have been having a great time with the boat, Hillsdale Lake, Smithville Lake, Longview Lake (many times) but it is time to put the boat up for trade. Probably better strategy to trade it before the whole summer is gone. The family wants me to stop trading at the boat but I still have a way to go. Miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep. Robert Frost, I said that poem with my pants unzipped in freshman English class. Welcome back horrible memories! Here is a picture of the boat again glimmering in the sun, I guess I will take trade offers now. The boat comes with the trailer and some skis, lots of life jackets, no Blazer, sorry that blew up but I traded that for some upholstery work so the inside looks better. Send the trade offers to me jason@goldenpaperclip.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a new idea in life. I have been a mechanic all my life cars, trucks, & airplanes. I had an accident changing my life forever. My leg was torn from the hip socket tearing lots of stuff and causing the need for two surgeries. I have decided for side money that I will build a shop at my farm to rebuild BOATS. I have been doing them out of my garage and been haveing the most fun ever. I take them in free or with a small number, and recarpet, build decks, work on trailers, and motors. I then turn them to make a profit. The reson for my blog. I have a really clead 1999 Ford Explorer Limited (this means ALL the bells and whissels) Leather and all. We tryed to take it in on the cash for clunkers just because of the fuel econ. The paper work came back saying my credit was bad, this took my wife to a level that I can not explane. All we really wanted is like a Toyota Camery with all the bells and whissels about the same year. I would propose to you a trade of her SUV for your boat and a good Camery. I know this sound really strange, but the cameries are usally fare in price. I think that my SUV is worth $7500 where I am.E-mail me if you would like. jamienossaman@yahoo.com and if anyone just wants to get rid of that old boat out back and it has a trailer, you should write me as well.