Friday, August 15, 2008

Let the trading begin!


Okay, site is done! I am ready to start trading. Special thanks to my coworker Jeff for helping me with the html stuff but a lot of it I did by myself. I was pretty impressed with myself. The website even has a goat page! (With Sounds!) Email your trades people jason@goldenpaperclip.com. You can click on the comment button after this to tell me what you think about the site. I think I will post another picture of the paperclip goat on here just so you can see him.

1 comment:

small fish said...

i hope you fail...hahahahhaha
no just kidding. this is definitely a
philosophy you are pursuing, however, part of the gig is the idea of being apart of this thing. could this idea progress without sharing the concept behind it? are people genuinely trading for an item or are they wanting to be part of a story? could you obtain world peace from your paper clip?...no really. why stop at the car? by having an exact humble goal, are people compelled to want to help?
i will prostitute myself to Jennifer Aniston if you can work that into the narrative. Good Luck.