Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Trade offers are pouring in!


Lots of trade offers over the last few days for Donald Trump's paperclip. I have the useful (fax machine/printer/copier all in one machine), the unique (unicycle) and the weird (picnic in the park with no food, just champagne and orange juice). I love picnics as much as the next guy but I think there should be chicken involved. Robert says he does not eat or serve anything with feelings. Don't plants have feelings? I learned about some sites that do bartering (www.barterzap.com). Apparently there is a whole community of barterers out there. The guy who is offering this unicycle traded a Saturday Night Fever record for it straight up. Nice! Keep the trade offers coming and post your comments to this post below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will offer you Donald's hairpiece for his paperclip. How do you know the paperclip is really his?