Friday, September 26, 2008

Last week of the Mini-Chopper Motorcycle!



This is the last week of the mini-chopper motorcycle so get your offers in now! So far I have not had to get X-Rays so I am considering that a victory for the Mini-Chopper part of this experiment. I will be taking offers over the weekend and then will hopefully make a decision in the first part of next week. There are some trade offers brewin but I still will take yours if it is good. Email to jason@goldenpaperclip.com and I will let everyone know next week when trade number three goes down!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you making the trade?

Anonymous said...

When's the trade decision being made?

Anonymous said...

THEY SELL BRAND NEW FOR $199.00 I KNOW...i JUST BOUGHT ONE....GOOD LUCK...SHOULDA KEPTED THE CANOE