Thursday, September 4, 2008

This could be you!

This could be you, heading down the river on my sweet 18 foot canoe. The canoe has been a good time but she has to go. Send your all your unique trade offers to jason@goldenpaperclip.com. If yours is accepted, you will be headed down the river in no time. Since I have had so much fun with the canoe, I may stick with fun things for my trades. I am looking for a moonwalk or something motorized. I had a 5foot boa constrictor and a cow offered to me today so that is interesting. Let me know what you have or click on the comment button under this to tell me what you think I should accept as a trade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Golden Paperclip said...

The other what?

Alex Calderon said...

Nice work Jason! I don't think you should trade for the snake, but the cow might get you somewhere. You could trade a cow overseas (where they are sacred) easily.